Yea! The snow finally came, and now it feels a little more like Christmas. Colby took the boys out to help him shovel the driveway. He got them all in their snow clothes, and then wanted a nap. I told him that's why they don't go out much. It is so much work to get them dressed. By the time you finish the last one, the others are coming back inside. Tyler finally got to make the snow angel he has been talking about for weeks.
Sunday, December 14, 2008
Finally!
Yea! The snow finally came, and now it feels a little more like Christmas. Colby took the boys out to help him shovel the driveway. He got them all in their snow clothes, and then wanted a nap. I told him that's why they don't go out much. It is so much work to get them dressed. By the time you finish the last one, the others are coming back inside. Tyler finally got to make the snow angel he has been talking about for weeks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
That looked like us yesterday!! I love the snow and i love the song you have on here. It makes me want to cry!!
Funny, Ky came running over and thinks that Polar Express should be on right now. He can't figure out why it's not on the computer.
I thought of you yesterday when we got hammered with snow. I knew you had put an order in. Glad to see it's gonna be a white christmas after all!
ya im glad you didn't come down!!! It looks crazy it didn't look anything like that at our house!!! so crazy!! Glad you guys stayed safe!! Love ya
I knew you would be excited about all the snow! I cannot lie, I'm actually enjoying it too! It feels like Christmas now! I finally bought Mitch a pair of gloves and hat so he is ready! for the snow I want to take him sledding at Grandma's. Round up the boys and we should go play! Call me!
I am glad it is here too!!! Now we can have Christmas:)
Post a Comment