Nick and his beautiful friend Ava, were playing house. Ava was wearing a pair of my high heeled boots around the house. As she sent Nick out the door to work she said, "Have a good day, try hard at work." Now that is a line I have not tried yet. Thanks Ava for the tips!
Monday, November 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Love her outfit. Admit it, you wear those boots with your plaid shorts too, right? What a cute post.
I saw your blog along time ago when you had hardly anything on it but im glad I found it again! Your kids in their costumes are adorable, I can't believe little Jack is talking away...its been way too long since i've seen him! Looks like you guys have been having alot of fun! Hope all is well :)
Hey, I might just have to still her line; it's a good one!
He is such a ladies man!!! He is so cute!!
Post a Comment