O.k. I have had a few who doubted me. They do not believe I dressed up for Halloween, so against my better judgement I am posting a picture. But only to clear my good name!
Hey, I'm so proud of you! Thanks for showing the evidence! You look so cute, and Colby just looks hilarious! Love it! I was a witch also, but you'll have to check out my pictures and see what Ryan dressed up as (if I didn't already tell you). He's crazy!
4 comments:
Cute costume. I wore a witche's hat too, but that's as far as my costume went.
Hey, I'm so proud of you! Thanks for showing the evidence! You look so cute, and Colby just looks hilarious! Love it! I was a witch also, but you'll have to check out my pictures and see what Ryan dressed up as (if I didn't already tell you). He's crazy!
Awesome picture! It would have been worth trick-or-treating with the boys for hours (instead of sending Art) just to see you guys all decked out!
P.S. We are taking our blog private. Send me your email so I can give you an invite to read!
Dang Colby, I thank that's a good look for you! :)
Bisch
Post a Comment