Saturday, November 22, 2008

Rivalry Week!!!




He who laughs last laughs best!
I am a little sad this week is over.  We had so much fun with a friendly neighborhood war.  It started with some treats with little notes about how the cougars were going to kill the UTES.
So back and forth the story goes but I wanted to include some of the best.... texts every half hour or so, with either the cougar fight song, or some random play                        the  cougars made to win a game years ago. Finally the husbands had enough and made huge wire "U"s with red lights.  The only problem was they hung them in broad daylight.  Needless to say they got caught.  My favorite was the christmas card someone made.  With the "cougar" family, a picture was doctored to make them all wear Utah hats.  Then the card was mass emailed.  Brilliant!  There were blue balloons, with 4th and 18 all over them, and cookies with a "Y".  But like I said, the last laugh didn't even come from us.....    48-24.  

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know we have that same type of thing going on in our neighborhood. We were all dressed "head to toe" in red today when we went to church. It was hysterical. See ya at a bowl game!!!

Alicia said...

You guys are awesome!! That was so funny! If you go private let me in on it aliciakinne@comcast.net

Kelli said...

What a great week!! I already can't wait for next year!! Love the song.