I am impressed, I think he can actually draw better than I can, that should be a picture you keep for awhile!
You can't draw either? I couldn't draw a turkey like that if I had to. What a cute drawing.About your email...thanks for the offer, but that would be too hard. That was very sweet of you to offer.
Love the drawing! You must have a little budding artist at your house.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I am impressed, I think he can actually draw better than I can, that should be a picture you keep for awhile!
You can't draw either? I couldn't draw a turkey like that if I had to. What a cute drawing.
About your email...thanks for the offer, but that would be too hard. That was very sweet of you to offer.
Love the drawing! You must have a little budding artist at your house.
Post a Comment