Although I really don't want to, we are taking our blog private. All the recent news, along with a nagging feeling, have finally made our decision. So please leave your email, if you would like an invite. Thanks!
HI Brandy, I just barely found your blog and LOVE to see your cute family. This is Suzy, Blake's friend from high school, by the way. suzyqlarson@yahoo.com Thanks!
Hey girl. I have such mixed emotions about this, but I think it will be for the best. Anyways, my e-mail is nicsparrow@msn.com. I need to keep up with you somehow. Living right across the street simply isn't cutting it. One day life will slow down, right??
Hey Brandee..it's Bree Carnahan. I found you through Sherice and have peeked in a couple times on you guys. Just wanted to say "HI", and if you want to add me...breecarnahan@yahoo.com Take care.
Hey Brandee. I'm thinking of going private too...I have been waiting for my brother to get home from his mission first-which is in 2 days, YAY! Anyway, my email is carlispradlin@gmail.com I'll let you know when I go private so I can get your email address.
PS-Thanks for asking about my family. The best thing anyone can do is just pray for my dad.
It has been fun to creepily stalk you, and if you don't mind, I would like to continue that:) You can totally say no, but I know where you live:) shelleyfran@yahoo.com
I finally got some blog time. I love the new pics of your boys. What news? I live in a bubble here in SETX. rtfinch@sbcglobal.net Have a great Christmas, enjoy the snow for us would ya!
18 comments:
bisch5993@hotmail.com
amysmullins@yahoo.com We would love an invite! We are going private too.
HI Brandy, I just barely found your blog and LOVE to see your cute family. This is Suzy, Blake's friend from high school, by the way. suzyqlarson@yahoo.com Thanks!
Hey girl. I have such mixed emotions about this, but I think it will be for the best. Anyways, my e-mail is nicsparrow@msn.com. I need to keep up with you somehow. Living right across the street simply isn't cutting it. One day life will slow down, right??
count me in!!! I think you have a my email, let me know if not!!!
You know I want in... aossmen@aol.com
jeffcrimsonred@juno.com
I can't blame you, if I had a blog it would be very private.
PS How about the UTES!!!!
I would love to keep up with the farm...erin.jane.mitchell@gmail.com
That's funny,.....I have been thinking about going private too. My email is cblairyoung@hotmail.com.
I think we are all thinking this ..Sad there are so many "creepo's"!
My e-mail
marie4k@hotmail.com
BTW..Your kids are so cute!!! Getting so big!
Marie
aliciakinne@comcast.net
Yea, I too am thinking about going private. My email is kellimalmberg@comcast.net
Hey Brandee..it's Bree Carnahan. I found you through Sherice and have peeked in a couple times on you guys. Just wanted to say "HI", and if you want to add me...breecarnahan@yahoo.com Take care.
Hey Brandee. I'm thinking of going private too...I have been waiting for my brother to get home from his mission first-which is in 2 days, YAY! Anyway, my email is carlispradlin@gmail.com
I'll let you know when I go private so I can get your email address.
PS-Thanks for asking about my family. The best thing anyone can do is just pray for my dad.
Please remember to include us! laureldriggs@yahoo.com
You can for sure send me an invite.. drake1132@hotmail.com
Hey woman,
It has been fun to creepily stalk you, and if you don't mind, I would like to continue that:) You can totally say no, but I know where you live:)
shelleyfran@yahoo.com
I finally got some blog time. I love the new pics of your boys. What news? I live in a bubble here in SETX. rtfinch@sbcglobal.net Have a great Christmas, enjoy the snow for us would ya!
Post a Comment